16 March 2010

Nopalea Challenge: Day 1


So, if the title is a little confusing, start by reading the post titled, Nopalea: World's Only Inflammation Supplement! Now, I have decided to take the Nopalea Challenge, and update my followers with my own personal testimonial on how it effects me. There is 4 steps that is required in this challenge.

Step 1- Complete the "Loading Dose"- The loading dose consists of taking 3-6oz. of the chilled Nopalea each day until the bottle is finished.

Step 2- Fill the Nopalea Challenge Form- This form has a few health questions concerning the feelings/symptoms you have prior to and after taking Nopalea.

Step 3- Read The Secret Killer Report- This is an informational brochure that explains how and why chronic inflammation is an underlying cause of all kinds of diseases and infections that can come upon us even if we are eating better and exercising often. It gives you answers and let's you know what you can do to fight the fact that, we live in a toxic world.

Step 4- Share your story! TriVita is confident that this will aid in the recovery from so many illnesses that America fights everyday that you won't be able to hold in your excitement with natural healing you receive from this amazing liquid. Tell TriVita about your results, and receive a $25 gift card for sharing! Also, you can get a $25 gift card for every person that you recommend it to! It's so rewarding!


I will complete this challenge, and I will document every step of the way! Stay tuned for my amazing results with the Nopalea Challenge! If you would like to join me or find out more you can by visiting SonoranBloom.com/13380527.

My feelings/symptoms before consuming this supplement liquid is sore knees from anything more than walking. This has gone on for roughly five years due to lack of cartlidge in my knee caps; relief from the this pain would definitely be a God sent! Also, I have sort of weak wrists. I developed arthritis sacs in my wrists a few years when I began volunteering at a therapeutic horse ranch. These symptoms are feelings I have become accustomed too, so I will keep you updated on my relief of the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment