23 March 2010

Nopalea Challenge: Day 3


I have been calculating my feelings/symptoms while taking the Nopalea Challenge! 

I have really been working out much harder than usual lately, taking it more serious perhaps. An obstacle that was slowing me down was how long my knees would need to recover after a moderate workout. Now, I do work to build my muscles around the knee cap due to a lack of cartilage. This is something that always been an issue for years! After 3 days on the Nopalea, I am able to kick my workout regime a notch! No soreness at all in my knees! They bring me absolutely no discomfort! It is so amazing!

I am even able to run outside on the pavement! This is something in the past would literally make me cringe at the thought of running outside! Just because, the pain is really intensified rather than running on a tread mill.

So far, I am loving the effects Nopalea is having in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment