03 April 2010

Nopalea Challenge: Day 10


Hey, my family and friends! This superfruit has really made my life easier! Who all can stand life being a little easier? Man, it is SOOO exciting! So, this challenge lasted 10 days for me; it is up to you since you take 3-6 ounces a day. I took basically 3oz. for 10 days!

Sonoran Bloom Nopalea has made such a difference when I workout! My knees no longer hurt; I feel like I can go all day! It is soo refreshing to be able to run at the gym and not feel like I need to prop my knees up afterwards... finally, my mind won't beat up my body for not being able to keep up!

Also, Sonoran Bloom has improved my skin! I feel so great! Clear skin is always exciting! I used to get headaches on a weekly basis... after a month on Nopalea... no headaches for me! I will stay on Sonoran Bloom for life!

If you have any kind of inflammation in your body, Sonoran Bloom can really make a difference! If you are interested in experiencing wellness, you can visit www.sonoranbloom.com/13380527 or e-mail me @ kelkins@elkinsgroup.com! Look forward to hearing your success story!

No comments:

Post a Comment